Promariner ProSport 20+ Generation 3 Heavy-Duty Recreational Series On-Board Marine Battery Charger. 20 Amp capacity, 12/24/36 Volt output, 3 Banks. ProSport Generation Chargers incorporate all-digital microprocessor control. The new ProSport Series provides automatic installation feedback with its exclusive "System Check OK" and individual "Battery Bank Trouble" LED indicators. ProSport incorporates Distributed-On-Demand Charging technology, taking 100% of the available charging amps and distributing them to any one or combination of all batteries as needed for faster charging. ProSport is 100% waterproof and shockproof, weighing 40% lighter than older technology epoxy filled chargers providing cooler operation and greater reliability. Each ProSport model has 4 digitally selectable charge profiles including a once-a-month storage reconditioning mode for extending battery life. Features include: Microprocessor and software controlled pulse charging technology; After fully charging and conditioning batteries, ProSport's Energy Saver Mode will monitor and Auto Maintain batteries only when needed, maintaining a full state of charge. During short or long-term storage, ProSport automatically reconditions all batteries on board once a month for maximum battery life and performance; Automatically charges and maintains your engine crank battery while distributing all remaining charging amps to trolling motor or house battery(s); LED indicators for Charging, Conditioning and Auto Maintain modes in addition to AC power and selected battery type; Compact and rugged extruded aluminum design, dual in-line DC safety fuses for trolling motor and house battery banks. Built-in over-voltage, overload, over-temperature, reverse polarity and ignition protection; Pre-wired for easy installation. Dimensions: 12.1"L x 7.25"W x 2.75"D; Wt: 6 lbs. Two year warranty.
Features & Highlights
- The 12/24/36V, 20 Amp, 3 battery bank ProSport 20 Plus waterproof battery charger delivers fast efficient charging in a lightweight design. Not compatible for 4D batteries
- Distributed on Demand Technology utilizes 100% of the available charging amps and automatically distributes charge amongst all the batteries as needed . The result is faster, more efficient charging
- Advanced technology eliminates time consuming troubleshooting by clearly indicating system and battery connections are OK or if a fault is present on a specific battery bank
- During short or long-term storage, ProSport automatically reconditions all batteries on board once a month for maximum battery life and performance
- Compact and rugged extruded aluminum design, dual in-line DC safety fuses for trolling motor and house battery banks. Built-in over-voltage, overload, over-temperature, reverse polarity and ignition protection
|Part Number:||ProSport 20+|
|Item Weight:||7.8 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 8.5 x 8.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.6 x 6.3 x 6.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ProMariner, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Milwaukee Electric Tool
mpn: 2792-20, ean: 0640025614099,
M18 JOBSITE RADIO/CHARGER. Milwaukee Electric Tool 2792-20 M18 Job Radio/Charger features a Built-In Charger that does Quick and Convenient Charging Of all M18 Batteries, Exclusive Digital Bluetooth Receiver Streams audio Wirelessly From Over 100' aw...