Kanberra Gel is an all-natural proprietary blend of pharmaceutical-grade Australian Tea Tree & other essential oils. When used, Kanberra Gel allows the natural antiseptic properties of the oils to become airborne through an evaporative release. At the micro-biotic level, the air itself absorbs the pharmaceutical grade oils. As the air circulates and lands on the source (mold, mildew, etc.), Kanberra Gel begins neutralizing and eliminating problems and associated odors on contact. It does so naturally, without chemicals.
Features & Highlights
- Kanberra Gel is an all-natural proprietary blend of Pure Australian Tea Tree Oils
- When used, Kanberra Gel allows the natural antibacterial properties of the tea tree oils to become airborne through evaporative release
- Air movement over the jar takes TTO airborne to attack mold spores, bacteria, etc.
- Easy to use; chemical free
- Use the 32 oz. jar for very large indoor spaces
|Item Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.49 x 4.49 x 4.49 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by KANBERRA GEL, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.