Yield Lab HPS bulbs are essential for quality spectral and lumen output. Emitting a strong yellow/orange/red light balanced with 30% more blue spectrum than other HPS bulbs on the market, these lamps are the optimal choice for healthy and dense vegetative growth. Compatible with both digital and magnetic ballasts and backed by a 1 year manufacturer's warranty, these are ready to be incorporated into your system!
Features & Highlights
- POWERFUL INTENSITY: These HPS lamps are essential for quality spectral and lumen output. Each 1000w HPS bulb emits 130,000 lumens of yellow/orange/red light, plus 30% more blue spectrum than other bulbs on the market.
- SEE THE DIFFERENCE: These lights are designed and optimized for healthy and dense vegetative growth, and perfect for the flowering, blooming, and flushing stages. Increase your yields with less effort and fewer resources by choosing a lamp that will put in the most work for you.
- MULTIPURPOSE FUNCTIONALITY: All Yield Labs HID bulbs pass UL and CE testing, making them safe to use for indoor growing. Plus, they are compatible with both digital and magnetic ballasts and all standard E39 base sockets, so you can incorporate them seamlessly into whichever setup you're using.
- EFFICIENT OUTPUT: A red color temperature of 2100K is designed to increase fruiting and flowering volume up to 20% more than other bulbs on the market.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We are proud to be an industry leader in grow equipment and stand by our professional grade products. That's why we can promise a lifespan of 24,000 hours and offer a 1 year warranty against manufacturer defects.
|Package Weight:||1.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 6 x 6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Yield Lab, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: MVR175/U/MED, ean: 0043168189026,
GE Multi Vapor Metal Halide Lamp....