To use, apply a small amount of water to the sponge and scrub the cleaning surface.
For best results, only compress the sponge lengthwise after rinsing it.
Scrunching, folding, or twisting the sponge will decrease it's durability.
Recommended for use on:
- Dry erase boards
- Metal surfaces
- Shower panels
- Luggage and leather
- Plastic containers
Due to the abrasive quality of this product, it is not recommended for use on soft painted, finished, or coated surfaces.
If unsure, break off a small piece of the sponge and test on a subtle spot with light pressure.
View the spot at different angles to check for abrasive damage.
Features & Highlights
- Magic eraser sponges remove dirt and residue with only water, no cleaning agents or chemicals are required.
- Scouring pad construction provides greater scrubbing support. No more flimsiness or disintegration like with regular melamine sponges.
- Can be used on walls, bathtubs, counter tops, tiles, porcelain, metal surfaces, glass, panels, and more.
- Sponges are 11cm by 7cm by 3cm and graded for density of 8 kg/m³, allowing for greater durability and more usage.
- A set of 48 sponges per box.
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.69 x 7.95 x 7.95 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Eve Living, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.