AMMEX - AAMV46100 - Vinyl Gloves - Anti-Microbial, Powder Free, Food Safe, Industrial, 4 Mil, Large, Clear (Case of 2000)
Free Shipping Included! AMMEX - AAMV46100 - Vinyl Gloves - Anti-Microbial, Powder Free, Food Safe, Industrial, 3mil, Large, Clear (Case of 2000) by Ammex at Blog Free Here. MPN: AAMV46100. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Ammex AAMV disposable non-sterile single-use vinyl glove is suitable for food service, plumbing, janitorial, and other industrial applications.
Disposable and limited-use gloves are used in medical, forensic, scientific, food service, and industrial applications. Disposable gloves are commonly made from flexible materials such as latex, nitrile, chloroprene, and vinyl. While most disposable gloves are designed for use on either hand, some can be purchased in hand-specific models. They are offered powdered or powder-free; silicone or silicone-free; chlorinated or non-chlorinated; coated or uncoated; with a standard- or extended-length cuff; sterile or non-sterile; and with textured or smooth fingers, fingertips, and palms. A glove's abrasion, cut, and puncture resistance are defined by glove material and thickness, and may be improved with the use of exterior coatings. Abrasion resistance means the glove helps protect the hand from contact with rough surfaces. Cut resistance means the glove helps protect the hand from blades and sharp instruments. Puncture resistance means the glove helps protect the hand from objects such as needles. Chemical resistance means the glove helps protect the hand from certain chemicals, and varies by glove material.
Ammex distributes medical and industrial products such as gloves, first aid supplies, face masks, and other protective coverings. The company, founded in 1988, is headquartered in Kent, WA.
Features & Highlights
- Disposable non-sterile single-use vinyl glove for food service, plumbing, janitorial, and other industrial applications
- Made of vinyl to help reduce allergic reaction and for activities that require frequent changes of gloves
- Vinyl contains an antimicrobial agent to help inhibit the growth of microorganisms
- Palm thickness is 4 Mil, plus or minus 1Mil, finger thickness is 4 Mil, plus or minus 1Mil
- Powder-free glove leaves no residue, reducing the risk of contamination compared to a powdered glove
|Item Size:||4 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||18.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.5 x 10.1 x 10.1 inches|