AmerCare Response ER Powder Free Exam Gloves, Latex, Medium, Case of 500
AmerCare Response ER Powder Free Exam Gloves, Latex, Medium, Case of 500 by Amercare at Blog Free Here. MPN: 8002-C. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Medical gradePerfect for use in medical facilities, these gloves are approved for use for medical exams. Follow safety regulations, and ensure the
Perfect for use in medical facilities, these gloves are approved for use for medical exams. Follow safety regulations, and ensure the safety of your staff and patients by providing only medical grade gloves and equipment.
Gloves are packaged in boxes of 50, with 10 boxes per case. The boxes are small enough to fit conveniently into glove dispensers.
Each glove is able to fit on both the left and the right hand. This makes selecting a pair from the bulk packaging easy and efficient.
Features & Highlights
- HIGH RISK ENVIRONMENTS: These gloves are medical grade, and can be worn by staff during medical procedures and exams. They are extra long at the wrist, and are twice as thick as normal gloves. This helps provide even more protection. Ideal for use in high-risk medical environments such as emergency rooms.
- SIZING AND QUANTITIES: These gloves are available in sizes small, medium, large, extra large, and xx-large. Cases of gloves contain 10 inner boxes of 50 gloves, for a total of 500 gloves. Boxes open on the top for easy removal of gloves.
- AMBIDEXTROUS DESIGN: Each glove is designed to be worn on either hand. This makes it easy to quickly take a pair without sorting through the box.
- POWDER-FREE: These gloves do not contain powder. No powdery residue is left behind on skin or clothing.
- IDEAL FOR USE in hospitals, clinics, doctors' offices, emergency rooms, and home healthcare. Ensure staff and patient safety by providing gloves with extra protection.
|Item Size:||10.4 x 10.2 x 10.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||23.37 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.63 x 10.63 x 10.63 inches|