AdirPro GEB211 Li Ion Battery for Leica RX1200 field controller and ATX1230 GNSS receiver with a GKL211 Charger
AdirPro GEB211 Li Ion Battery for Leica RX1200 field controller and ATX1230 GNSS receiver with a GKL211 Charger by AdirPro at Blog Free Here. MPN: GEB211-GKL211. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The AdirPro GEB211 Li Ion Battery powers up your Leica RX1200 data collector and ATX1230 GNSS Receiver. With a typical charging time of 2.5 hours, it
This rechargeable battery has an output voltage of 7.4V and 2200 mAh capacity. Construction professionals can charge one GEB211 with the AdirPro GKL211 or two batteries simultaneously using the Leica GDI221 adapter with the Leica GKL221 charger.
The AdirPro GKL211 Charger is designed to charge the Leica GEB90, GEB211, GEB212, GEB221 batteries. This quick charging station provides protection against overload and is the ideal replacement or spare charger for the Leica GKL211.
With a maximum charging time of 6 hours, this AdirPro charger recognizes the type of battery connected and derives the charging parameters such as time and current for maximum possible service life. It also includes a 12V car adapter cable for connecting to the battery circuit of a vehicle.
Features & Highlights
- Battery is equivalent to the Leica GEB211 battery, 2.5-hour charging time
- 7.4 Volts, 2200 mAh capacity
- Battery is compatible with Leica RX1200 field controller and ATX1230 GNSS receiver
- Charger is equivalent to Leica GKL211 charger, Integrated protection against short circuits, 6-hour max charging time, Input: 100-240V; 50-60Hz Output: 8.4V
- Works with Leica GEB90, GEB211, GEB212, GEB221 batteries
|Item Weight:||0.13 pounds|